Friday, May 13, 2022

2017 - 2022 ... the FIVE year Gap I haven't written in 5 years and wow has alot of life happened in that five years. Lewis graduated from Concordia and finally made his way back home to Texas. Catherine had a big busy high school life and is now in her 2nd year at Texas A&M. Jon and I both turned 50!! and are now 50+ I'm still at the same company, but we've changed our name, office location and most of the team. Jon and I are weeks away from our 30 year anniversary. Were still in the same house in the Woodlands -- Praise Jesus for still being here in this place that I love. I'm ready to get back to writing. I miss it. Reading back through from 2010 when I started this.. is so wonderful and emotional. I see all the time that's gone by and realize that I was so right and those sweet days with my two littles at home are most definitely the days I will always remember. Now, our lives have changed so much. We are talking alot about the future and what retirement will look like. We talk alot about the country and our health! I guess we're officially getting old! ha ha. Words matter and writing things down is so meaningful in so many ways. It's an opportunity to process where you are and then to look back and see what was really happening at that time. I've always been amazed at what God will do with our story and when I look back I see His hand in it all. Here's to more writing, more life, more faith, and more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment